Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wish list...



I know I know, Christmas is over but a girl can still wish for things right?! So here is my wish list for this year and it's a list I'm actually going to be working on getting. So here goes...
I want those darn Bobby sneakers from Isabel Marant. Yes, I did go ahead and bought the ones from Target (actually I got 2 pairs and they are super comfortable) but I still want the real ones. I keep going on La Garçonne's website to look at them. (Don't even get me started on that website. There are so many things I want from there that most of the time I'm left speachless... now back to the Bobby's) They are so pretty. Now I understand that they are only sneakers but to me they are the most amazing sneakers ever.
Canon camera. To be super specific, the T3i. I've been looking at it for a year now but every single time the opportunity comes up to get it, the amount of money that I would be spending just has me walking the other way. I've decided that this year I need to get it. I just have to.
The Mini iPads. I want two. Those are not for me but for my girls. Maxine has an iTouch which she received for her birthday last year but now I think it's time to upgrade. Sofia is ALWAYS on my iPhone which in reality turned into her iPhone and has so many apps that are for her that I literally have absolutely no space for my things. And truth be told, if i buy a mini for Maxine, I think it's only fair that Sofia gets one too. I always try my best to be fair to the girls. Maybe then, when I get them, Sofia can start deleting her own pictures instead of mine.
And last but not least, the new iPhone 5. Kurt finally jumped on the bandwagon and got himself an iPhone and the difference is pretty amazing. Picture wise more than anything else. Don't get me wrong, I still love my iPhone 4 and have never had any problems with it so if the girls end up getting the minis then I will most probably wait to get a new iPhone.  Let's hope to a good year and see that I get all those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment