Monday, January 7, 2013

Gym 1 Me 0




After a long break, today I restarted my workout regimen. And what a workout. Last year I met with a trainer three times and got a workout schedule but I never really felt as though it was working out for me. I've always worked out on and off throughout the years but always end up stoping for one reason or another. Those reasons range from the getting pregnant to the girls not liking the gym, I'm tired (that's always a good one), I can't remember what I'm doing or just I don't feel like it. Years ago, I used an online program that would pretty much spit out workouts for me three times a week and they worked. I remember actually seeing results and thinking I looked pretty good so after thinking hard and long I decided I should start up the program again. Let me tell you, it was hard. Actually I don't even think hard is the right word for it. I'm sure I looked pathetic. I ran into the husband of a friend and had to ask for his help. I'm sure he thought "What on earth is she doing...?" Round two is for Wednesday and hopefully I won't look so overwhelmed. Summer is around the corner (somewhere) so I've got to get ready. I sure ain't getting any younger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment