Monday, January 28, 2013

Sometimes it's just hard to say no to a good deal...

Even though I work in retail, I always try not to buy things that are too trendy. Don't get me wrong, I love trendy things but most of the time I really don't think they are worth buying or more to the point paying full price for them. I usually always steer towards classic pieces that will last me a long time and not look last season. I am a huge believer in investing in a good, if not a few, pairs of jeans. And sometimes, you just end up finding a good deal in the sale rack and just can't say no even though you know it's a trendy piece. A very trendy piece that your husband will surely not approve. Like these jeans....







These are from Citizen of Humanity. The fit is amazing: skinny almost jegging type and low waisted. I don't know if they will be on the regular rotation jean pile but I think they might get close to it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment