Thursday, January 24, 2013

Overalls

Overalls: n. protective trousers, dungarees, usually with a bib, worn by workmen, etc. 

Now I am no workmen and these are not protective trousers but they do have a bib and are dungarees. For the longest time, I have had a love/hate relation with overalls. I love them but can't seem to find any that actually fit the way I would love them to fit or love the fit but can't get my head around to buy something ridiculously expensive. Well, I think my search is finally over. But then again I might be wrong but maybe just maybe this time I'm not. I'm trying to decide whether these are a keeper or not. I love them but I also wish they would fit a little tighter. The quality is fantastic. If anything, I will only change the size for a smaller one but overall...I am in love.

Revised...What to do when the husband doesn't like them?..



Free People Washed Denim Overall Brady Wash

No comments:

Post a Comment