Saturday, March 15, 2014

Film...

A long long time ago, I took film pictures. I had two cameras that I use to carry with me everywhere. My Nikon and my Yashica, a 35mm and the other a medium format. I've added a few more film cameras through out the years; a Holga 120CFN that can take medium and 35mm film and a Lomography La Sardinia 35mm film. In the years that I've had my cameras, my daughters have taken over my toy cameras and I'm fine with that but the Nikon and the Yashica are my proud possession. I will never get rid of them and to this day, I still keep film in my fridge just in case. About two weeks ago, the Yashica came out to play and it made me so happy but it also scared me as I didn't know if the pictures I was taking would be any good. Film doesn't give you the same satisfaction as digital does where you see the result right away. With film, you have to send it away to get processed and hope for the best. Here's what came out of that film...part of it.


















I haven't retouched them and I love everything about them. I have a feeling it won't be as long till they come out to play again.... ;)

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment