Sunday, February 24, 2013

Look of the day..leather and boyfriend jeans


I don't think there's anything I wear more than jeans. They are my go to piece of clothing and I wear them with everything. Of course I've got my favorites but then again, who doesn't. This pair is probably my favorite. They are by AGJeans (similar here). I bought them years ago and absolutely love them. The holes are getting bigger and I'm thinking it will soon be time to consider getting them patched but for now, I'm ok with them. And my leather jacket. Man I love my leather jacket. I had been looking for one for years and never quite loved what I would fine. I just couldn't get myself to spend over $150 for a vegan one and just decided to keep looking. This one is from Zara (similar here) and I love that it fits like a glove. It's not over the top and I know I will be able to wear it for years to come which is what you want when you end up spending over a certain amount for it.

Hope everyone had a good Sunday.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment