Sunday, February 17, 2013

In the shop.

I've started my shop and I'll be adding more things in days to come but I thought I might start with these for now: large leather tassels. These measure 7", approx. 8" with the swivel lobster clasp and they are made of recycled leather. I've tried to use only the best leather I could find so these are pretty sweet if you ask me. You can find them in my shop .


 They come in brown, red, blue, light brown and black. I've got 1 available for each color as I've sold a few already. I'll be making more but right now this is what I have. I'm also working on making another bird print bag and a few in leather. We'll see how those come out....

You can also click on my shop by going to the link on the right of this blog where it says "Buy My Things / Big Cartel". Email me if you have any questions. Below are more pictures of the individual tassels.







Have a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment